John Frazier Hunt
Prior to forming this firm, Mr. Hunt was engaged in private practice since 1972 in medium and large law firms in Philadelphia. In addition, he was general counsel for a multi-national New York Stock Exchange listed company in the health care field. Mr. Hunt has had an extensive merger and acquisition, securities law, hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate and commercial lending practice, as well as providing a wide range of general corporate and business advice to public and private companies.
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A.)
- Dickinson School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Harvard University (LL.M.) Omicron Delta Kappa Order of the Coif.
- Past Lecturer, Transportation Law, Temple University Law School
- Law Clerk to Honorable John C. Bell, Jr, Chief Justice of Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia and Pennsylvania Bar Associations
- Pennsylvania Society for the Promotion of Agriculture